Developed to encourage airflow and to keep joints and tendons cool. The ventilation allows heat build up to escape and cold air to pass through. For maximum comfort we have lined the inside with our comfort dry lining (CDL). The splint and fetlock area are protected by a shockproof material and then covered by our carbon tech microfiber leather for extra protection. Easy single locking straps make this brushing boot user friendly and a brilliant choice for everyday use or for competitions.
Your Carbon Air-Tech Single Locking Brushing Boots have been carefully hand packaged in a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag to keep your tack room tidy when not in use and easy for carrying.
Brushing Boots Key features...
- Carbon tech microfiber leather layer
- Air-Tech ventilated neoprene layer
- Comfort dry lining (CDL)
- Shockproof material protecting splint and fetlock areas
- Maximum protection
- Excellent durability
- Can be used on both front and hind legs
- Sold in pairs
- Your Carbon Tech Single Locking Brushing Boots come inside a complimentary, reusable zip-fastened storage bag
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside our 'Horse Boots Wash Bag'. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources