A game-changer for muddy leg problems!
- This is a soft balm - almost gel-like - for ease of application and minimal waste
- Apply with the fingers to clean dry legs to form a protective barrier against mud
- Mud wipes off with dry cloth after turnout, so no washing required
- Benefits from the anti-microbial properties of Neem and Tea Tree Oil, but with no 'Neemy' smell!
- Harnesses the moisturising and waterproofing properties of beeswax and coconut oil to keep skin in great condition
- "Sticks to legs so mud won't"
- Neutral, translucent colour (because no-one wants bright pink or green stains on their horses' legs!)
- Supplied in a plastic-free 250ml container
Mud Barrier Balm