The Ebrel ladies sweatshirt is designed to offer a contemporary look and feel, so you can feel comfortable and on trend whether you are at the yard, nipping to the shops or pub supper! The Khaki Ebrel is the perfect autumn edition to any equestrian's wardrobe. The Ebrel is an updated design of our best selling Nessa sweatshirts, which I know that you all love!
The quality of this sweatshirt will leave you wanting one in every colour!
Pro photos are on their way but in the meantime we have included some photos of the Ebrel ladies sweatshirt in Anthracite and Pink!
P.S. Ebrel means April in Cornish!
- 85% Organic ring-spun cotton, ensuring the garment is super soft, lightweight and breathable. 15% recycled polyester.
- Designed and printed in the UK.
- Our logo printed across the chest in white.
- Crewneck collar and ragalan sleeve, relaxed fit jumper
- 350gsm, meaning it is a medium weight sweatshirt, perfect for those days when you need an extra layer.
- Also available in Anthracite and Pink, alternatively Stargazey and French Navy in a unisex fit.
Designed to provide a medium fit.
It is our intention to minimise the impact we have on the planet and are working hard to curate a range of ethical and sustainable clothing, which can be worn #inthepaddock and #beyondthepaddock.
This item is:
- Produced in Fair Trade certified factories, ensuring the welfare of employees by paying fair wages and providing safe working conditions.
- GOTS certified (Global Organic Textile Standards)
- PETA Approved Vegan - no animals were used in the production of the clothing
Wash inside out, on a 30degree wash with similar colours. Do not iron over screen print.